Disaster Recovery Planning
Automated data backups are crucial, as are detailed disaster recovery plans for retrieving saved data after server-crash events.
A variety of unexpected events can cause your servers to go down -- anything from thunderstorms and flooding to fires and break-ins -- and in some cases your business can go down with them.
But that worst case scenario won’t occur if you have plans in place to get your critical data and employees back online quick. SFOcloud will make sure you’ve got a plan that’s easy to implement with a comprehensive strategy for what you need to do before, during, and after a disaster befalls your business.
SFOcloud ’s disaster recovery plans can be tailored for your specific business model and requirements, including:
- Detailed assessment of your IT infrastructure
- Evaluation of the best cloud data-storage options
- Robust “downtime” prevention and remediation measures
- Step-by-step procedures for post-disaster recovery
- Plan, develop, and thoroughly test your strategy
To find out more about SFOcloud ’s comprehensive Disaster Recovery plans,
give us a call today!