SFOcloud offers Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) so small businesses can enjoy big-time savings over standard server/software setups.
The savings come from the fact that SaaS allows you to run all the applications your employees need to do their jobs, without having to install any onsite hardware or purchase, configure, and license any onsite software.
It is a totally “off-site” solution that comes to you entirely over secured internet connections. This eliminates the need to make high-dollar capital investments and pay the high costs associated with managing and maintaining on-premise systems.
We host all your software on our cloud-based servers, make sure everything’s licensed and up to date, and provide you with the following benefits:
- No upfront expenditure - just subscribe to the service and off you go
- Easy expansion - add users, apps, storage, and bandwidth on-demand
- Simple plans - pay a fixed, monthly, per-user fee that you can pause whenever needed
- Tailor-made functionality - ensure your stakeholders have precisely the tools they need
- Enhanced mobility - users can access cloud-based software from anywhere there’s an internet connection
To find out more about SFOcloud ’s Software-as-a-Service solutions
and how much money your business can save,
give us a call today!